Upper pitchers of Nepenthes x mizuho

Upper pitchers of Nepenthes x mizuho

nedeľa 24. februára 2008

Plants back in greenhouse!

Well, I have taken my temperate carnivorous plants back to greenhouse today. Weather is very good and I hope it will not freezing any more. It was a bad winter, I lost over half of my collection including all my Drosera x obovata because I can't still effectively fight against fungi and I have to say I don't have very good conditions for hibernation either. In spite of that all I don't stop being happy about the "survivors" and I will try to gain new plants for my collection. Finally some pictures of plants starting uprising from hibernation.

Drosera rotundifolia NVR 1 clone



Drosera intermedia x capillaris



Drosera anglica x filiformis





Drosera filiformis var. tracyi



Drosera filiformis "California sunset" (filiformis x tracyi)



Drosera intermedia "Coiromonte, Nowara, It"



Drosera intermedia "New Forest, Hampshire, England"



Drosera x beleziana



Drosera anglica " New Forest, Hampshire, England"



Pinguicula grandiflora



Pinguicula vulgaris



Pinguicula alpina

3 komentáre:

Silly Little Sheep povedal(a)...

All your plants look so nice! I wish I could see them live not only in the photos :) And I am really sorry for what happened with your collection. Dont worry, I am sure you will get most of the plants you had before back. I wish you good luck with it.

Veronika :)

Porty povedal(a)...

You are the best! :)

Silly Little Sheep povedal(a)...

thank you. I wish I couldsee your plants live once. Good luck with them.They are lovely.
You are the best. bye